It finally happend - Wiped out

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Red Thunder, Mar 7, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MickEng

MickEng Noble Member

Sep 29, 2016
    West Yorkshire
    A 'She' somehow that makes it worse, the F***ing twat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. MickEng

MickEng Noble Member

Sep 29, 2016
    West Yorkshire
    Plus given her car tyres a good stabbing, broke a few windows and a nice touch of paint stripper to write twat on every car panel.
    Not that I'm vindictive in any way.

BTW Have you been studying pyschology DD ?
    This forum is sending me doo-lally, Im starting to understand the Nursie and medication bit now. HELP!

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Red Thunder

Red Thunder Crème de la Crème

Dec 2, 2014
    High Wycombe
    Almost pretty much spot on DD
    It is a quiet rural village, she is a retired pensioner, has a controlling husband, no job/hobbies, the local busy body curtain twitcher, and used to be a dinner lady at my kids school
    Whenever a car got sratched, she was the first to let you know and say that "something should be done to catch the little buggers"
    She loves a bit of drama, when my immediate next door neighbour came home with their newborn baby, she was in the car park helping to carry their bags in, of course, once inside their house she obliged herself to making tea for them, hearing about the birth and relaying her stories. The poor young couple were absolutely exhausted and in the end after trying to tactifully get rid of her, the husband just plain said "get out, we need some privicy" apparently the look on her face was a picture.

After being caught scratching the cars, she is pretty much a social outcast and don't see her or her husband much now.
    They are both pretty much straight out of a comic book, her the busy body and him the child hating old fart...he once shouted at my kids when they are playing on the common green out front of the houses as they are making too much noise playing!
    Don't worry, I have told him exactly what I think, he may be a control freak in his house, but outside, he stays away from me and mine.

If it wasn't for catching her on my camera, more cars would have been scratched and no one would be the wiser.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Red Thunder

Dec 2, 2014
    High Wycombe
    #64 Red Thunder, Feb 25, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 2
  5. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
  6. Red Thunder

Dec 2, 2014
    High Wycombe
    Gawd I wish I had £5k just sitting on the table with a note from my wife saying "Do it"

7. Red Thunder

Dec 2, 2014
    High Wycombe
    Both me and the current owner maintained the bike with money no object including. £400 fuel map I did just before the crash.
    Kicking myself for not saving a copy to load onto my current 2010 Speed Triple
    Current owner is unable to do a copy for me