Is There A Source For Switchgear Tampos/pictograms?

Discussion in 'Daytona' started by Daytona1200Express, Feb 7, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Daytona1200Express

Daytona1200Express Active Member

Feb 7, 2021
    NH, USA
    Hello all!

I just purchased a Daytona 1200, and all the switchgear is missing the tampo'd pictograms you would expect to see.

The switchgear all works perfectly, but I do not know if my local state inspection (New Hampshire, USA) will fail it without the tampos to show where the highbeam, horn, lowbeam, turn signal, etc. are...

Any help is appreciated!

2. XCaTel

XCaTel Senior Member

Feb 22, 2018
    Ireland
    Sorry again, way late on this. Do you need me to post any pictures of the switchgear or are you sorted now?

3. Daytona1200Express

Daytona1200Express Active Member

Feb 7, 2021
    NH, USA
    I purchased a set of used switchgear from a breaker in the UK, and plan on swapping them, or the case covers anyway at a later date. She passed my state's equivalent of the MOT without any markings/tampos. Wish I could find a set and transfer them to my blank switchgear, as they work perfectly great as-is.

I am sorted, but still stubbornly looking for the tampos/pictogrrams. According to Hermys, the switchgear assemblies are available, new, for I think $171.00 a side, something like that. A bit rich, even for me...I'll keep using the ones on the bike, then, when/if they fail, I have a new (used extra) pair I can use, o my Daytona 1200 will still stay on the road, where she belongs.

• Like Like x 1