info for guys who have joined my league!!!

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Dougie D, Feb 26, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    I've had a look at the team selection members have made and i notice that some of you have made your captain a rider from moto gp but they are not racing this weekend. to benefit from the double points for your captain change it to a rider from your world superbike team,you can change your captain before any meeting..so if it's a moto gp race one weekend make sure you change your captain to moto gp or if it's a british superbike weekend change your captain to one of your riders from there, you have about 2hrs to change your captain to a world superbike rider as it's them that are racing this weekend.
    don't want anyone to miss out on points!!
    Good luck
    ps some weekends there will be moto gp and world superbikes/british superbikes racing so you will have to choose which series you want to make a captain

2. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    You might be ok Half ton :), i'm not sure when the cut off time for changes were,i'm thinking it was just before qualifying started