I'm All Behind!!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by stevethegoolie, Jul 26, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    Now before we go any further, this has nothing to do with the size of my arse, even if it is a little .... ahem .... generous, shall we say?!!:blush: No, I'm trying to play 'catchup' with you lot after moving house and waiting for the interweb to be hooked up. Fook me it was hard work!: unamused: Currently suffering from Dettox poisoning and a sudden allergy to Flash cleaner (amongst others!).:scream: Oh, and I can't find a bloody thing when I want it!:rolleyes:
    Hope you buggers are all still well though, and I'll try to keep up in future. Still plenty to do though so no guarantees!!
    Oh happy daze!:confused:

• Like Like x 10
  2. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Hope your move went smoothly. Or at least as smoothly as those things can be expected to go. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    Welcome to your new home @stevethegoolie :)

We once moved house 3 times in 18 months. Amazing how much stuff you realise you can do without... It was a lighter load each time!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    The joys of moving:weary_face: hopefully you are all settled in now Steve

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Welcome back :D

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Where exactly are you now?

7. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    It’s amazing what you’ll do to avoid the bailiff’s isn’t it. :D

• Funny Funny x 8
  8. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    Aye, it's doing it all at night that's the hard bit. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, the perils of tied accommodation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. stevethegoolie

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    Still in Goole but at t'other side.:confused: Weirdly we've ended up nearer to the hospital - I hope this is not some sort of subliminal forward planning!!:eek:

10. stevethegoolie

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    Cheers, Jez. You do realise that my brain is now starting to hurt just thinking of all that lot! Anyway ....

1) I've been to Arizona and Nevada and yes, it is hot there but it is a dry heat and therefore much more tolerable. Even Death Valley was not unpleasant!

2) Photographic evidence may need to be called upon if that accusation is ever denied!

3) No shit, Sherlock! But what a waste of a perfectly good sausage.

4) Quite right too. Nice to know that somebody cares!

5) Cheeky twat! But yes, I did scare the shit out of the man with the red flag. Serves him right for being such a sluggard. His recovery in hospital was quite lengthy, I am led to believe.

6) Good old Billy. Crashing motorcycles is a vastly overrated occupation. It also tend to smart a bit!

7) I really didn't need to know that! Now I need mind bleach!!

8) Oh dear. I hope Rich is on the mend. I guess he will agree with my comment above. I bought some 'wonky' grapes at Morrisons today - perhaps I should have sent them to him as a traditional offering to those who are ill/injured/hospitalised. GWS Rich!!

9) Another wannabee alcofrolic eh? Bloody lightweight! Yes, we will no doubt look after him in our unique, loving, caring and piss taking way should the need arise.

10) Losing weight? The very idea. Sprinter really should know better. A trip to Specsavers is highly recommended to sort him out once and for all.

I guess that's me (almost) up to date then. No?? Oh BUM!! This could take weeks!!!! SIGH!

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. stevethegoolie

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    And rightly so!!!!:mad:
    How many moths were liberated by that simple act of removing the aforementioned wallet from his warm, cosy pocket? I suspect very many!:eek:
    Thanks for the link, mate.:) I guess that I should use it with caution!:worried::cold_sweat:

• Funny Funny x 1