I wonder if there is a market for my art here

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Englishman, Nov 10, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Englishman

Englishman Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Oh forum gods, cast your eye on my work and contemplate for a moment if you will.

I make these for many clubs, not just bikes, I can do anything on the CNC in a truly vast array of colours and sizes. (well, about 6 anyway)

This isn't a sales pitch, although I am probably amongst the most skilful, yet modest of professional salesmen. I have a CNC for matters irrelevant and often have capacity to spare.

Here is an example of a 30mm x 30mm key tag design for a V-twin jap machine of which there are huge numbers of my creations around the globe, many with rather strange reverse sides.

The wordage visible is their forum logo, the Graphic was my work and is intentionally simple.

Just a thought as ANYTHING can be machined onto them.

Al.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Conquest Racing Ltd

Conquest Racing Ltd Contact us for your Triumph Forum discount
    Trader

Feb 2, 2013
    Dorset
    Nice work, I maybe in touch ;)

3. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Most of the forum related merchandise (t shirts, stickers) has been organised by Conquest Carbon so he is the man to talk to.

4. Aceman

Aceman New Member

Nov 4, 2013
    Hi Al. Have you got a website?

5. Englishman

Englishman Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Hi there Ace, like the name.

I have not, I used to operate an Ebay store but my real job as a salesman got in the way a little so I restrict my adventures on the machine to weekends. I do batches of 10 to 100 normally, What makes me unique is I will put anything on them as long as its not in breach of someone's copyright. The ones you see are a plastic laminate and I have sold hundreds of that size. I also do a lot of 50mmx30mm which would be good for the forum name. When I'm back from Aberdeen and Grangemouth (work) I will knock up a design based on the forum header and post a pic.

Al