I want one and ill give you a nice reward for it.

Discussion in 'America, Speedmaster & Rocket' started by Englishman, Jan 23, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Englishman

Englishman Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Single seat

Anyone got a triumph one for me? Ill give you a set of as new TORS in the box for it as long as its in perfect condition.

I expect the answer to the above will be no so im looking at the options, there is a company making bobber seats on ebay in Manchester. What is a "bobber" seat?

I recon I would prefer a standard triumph seat as the leather can only get wrecked by the rain on a "bobber" whatever it turns out to mean.

Al

2. Englishman

Englishman Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Well, I got one by checking ebay every time I passed the computer. Now then, about that reward, what can I get myself next? PMSLROTfl

:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  3. P19DJG

P19DJG Banned

Mar 16, 2013
    Ebay is your friend! :smile:

4. Englishman

Englishman Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Yer, it is, but fuk em, they are not getting the reward. I hate the bar stuards for making me watch that insanely annoying pop up telling me how many people are watching or viewing an item in an hour, like I give a flying Fuk about that (or them).
    Its pissed me off so much that I now insist on using American Express to pay for everything via paypal so at least the twats get stung for more charges from Amex.

:tongue: