I Hate The Actual Wheather!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Markus, Apr 25, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Markus

Markus Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Oct 28, 2020
    AUSTRIA
    This April is realy ugly! Nearly every day there is a kind of monsun comming down from the sky. Only a few minutes each day, but you can bet that I will be on one of my bikes during this time.:(
    Yesterday I rode 60 km with very high humidity from my office to my father in law.:( There I picked up the Bonnie of my wife. We transfered it there two weeks ago because we had some general cleaning actions in our underground car park this week. The 10 km back home with the Bonnie, you can guess, lots of rain.:( My father in law pursued me with his car to take me back to my bike. During the return trip to my bike - no rain!: unamused:
    Due to the cleaning I had to clear our parking lots the day before. Therefore I parked our other bikes and our cars in front of the building. Due to some business duties of my wife in an other province I had to manage the clearing of our parking lots alone.
    After I returned the first Bonnie back into the underground parking lot I started with the other bikes and the cars. As you may guess, the whole action took place under local monsun conditions.:(
    An hour later I finished the reparking and started with the cleaning of our four bikes.;)
    My Honda had the look of an offroad bike because in our vicinity a new building is going to be errected and the excavation work led to muddy streets.:(
    The three others got not so dirty, but the "Bling-Bling-Bonnie" of my wife looked nearly the same like my Honda.
    Two hours later the work was done.:)
    Today I had some business duties in the distance of 40 km from home and so I took another time my Honda to get there. This time I missed the monsun phase during the rides!:p My yesterday cleaned Honda instead was not so lucky. It got the next monsun washing.o_O

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mrs Visor

Mrs Visor Elite Member

Aug 21, 2021
    UK
    It has been really changeable and rubbish here too @Markus - the news said it had been the wettest March for 40 years and April has certainly started with lots of showers. I got a good soaking on the way to work the other morning when there was only a 10% chance of a light shower forecast. It was neither light, nor a shower :confused:.

Roll on dry summer days.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. learningtofly

learningtofly He’s not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty boy!
    Subscriber

Sep 25, 2018
    Hertfordshire
    I've had to cancel my long weekend away as the weather is going to be so rubbish. Really disappointed.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  4. Markus

Markus Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Oct 28, 2020
    AUSTRIA
    Sorry for that!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. learningtofly

learningtofly He’s not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty boy!
    Subscriber

Sep 25, 2018
    Hertfordshire
    Cheers Markus - it was quite a while in the planning and would have been my first and last proper trip on the Harley!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. MICK LEONARD

MICK LEONARD Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2022
    SOUTH COAST UK
    Its a good job its so cold here, as Greta says the planet is burning :joy: Hopefully its cheering up and warm weather is on the way. Safe riding everyone :heart_eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1