Hugger For T120 Or Liquid Cooled Twins?

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Wishbone, Apr 8, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Wishbone

Wishbone First Class Member

Nov 4, 2018
    Essex UK
    I know this may get some folks thinking WTF but this is a serious question.

I decided to give the rear end of my T120 a good sort out, chain clean & lube and general clean up around swing arm etc.
    As I cleaned up the swing arm I noticed where Triumph in their wisdom had put the ABS module, they obviously used a design similar to what that bloke who designed the Titanic used for bulkheads.

They put a plastic cover in front of it but instead of giving it full cover stopped 50mm short which lets all the shecht thrown up by the back wheel to land on the top and get trapped down the sides of the module FFS?

Any other bike I have had you could get a hugger to minimise this but haven't yet seen one for the 2016 liquid cooled twins.

Anybody got one on theirs or seen one?
    I am hoping that any liquid cooled twin other than bobber and speedmaster will fit?

2. Flashp

Flashp Noble Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Hants
    Have you had a look at what they've done for the 2018 bikes? I have a 2018 T100 and haven't noticed a particular problem. Maybe there's some parts you could fit to yours from that model year? If you know anyone with a 3D printer it might be an option if you get really stuck.

• Thanks Thanks x 1