Highway Hawk Forward Controls

Discussion in 'Thunderbird' started by Night1971, May 18, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Night1971

Night1971 Member

May 9, 2019
    Spain
    Looking at these lovely items guys.. Im 6ft tall and dont wear thick soled boots so would the 13cm or 21cm extension be better? Anyone comparable here to offer up advice?

Cheers

Lee

2. Night1971

Night1971 Member

May 9, 2019
    Spain
    Not much feedback in this so I'm gonna go for the 13cm version in Matte Black. Let ya know how these work out.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Sorry Lee, didn't reply as I have no knowledge of them, I still have the standard rear sets :cool::cool:

4. Night1971

Night1971 Member

May 9, 2019
    Spain
    Well i didn't get to press the buy-now due to paypal / Euro rip-off exchange rate so i took a step back for a few days. There's a thread on here or the Rat.forum petitioning opinions on mid or forward controls... 80% seem to be with the stock. I like the forward though...

http://87469.homepagemodules.de/t6982f122-Vorverlegte-Rasten-Burchard-bei-cm-Faro-Teil.html
    This guy is 180cm tall with the 13cm forward controls. Look good.

Also at 960 Euros a set, try before you buy not being an option, more research need and some miles with stock! (if i was selling these id be sending free thin MDF templates to gather sale! but alas no... Can't even buy them, mount them to try and send back for the right size!

Other things to get buying anyway.... Side number plate, rear fender without light, and other odds n sods.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1