Hi From Italy!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Vic Lonsdale, Feb 20, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Vic Lonsdale

Vic Lonsdale New Member

Feb 20, 2023
    Italy
    Hi folks.
    I reside in Italy, and at the moment, don't have a Triumph, as I'd like to buy one in N Ireland which is where I am from, but just cannot afford it atm!
    Anyway, ride an HD over here and the handler won't let me buy anything else yet.
    Can someone please help me with selling parts on here, as I don't want to give ebay any money! I have lots of parts for my old Bonneville SE 2010 that I never used, and they reside at my mates in Conlig, near Bangor, Northern Ireland. Most parts are brand new as well, never taken out the box!
    Anyway, thanks for the help,
    Vic

• Like Like x 1
  2. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Hi Vic :cool: Use Facebook marketplace, no fees and either you or your mate can do it

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mrs Visor

Mrs Visor Elite Member

Aug 21, 2021
    UK
    Hi and welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Hi and welcome….

• Like Like x 1
  5. beerkat

beerkat Senior Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Cheshire UK
    Might seem a bit obvious but why not put a list up on this forum, in the 'for sale/wanted' section? You need to include prices and pictures would be welcome. If anyone is interested they'll reply or contact you via PM. Simples.

6. Vic Lonsdale

Vic Lonsdale New Member

Feb 20, 2023
    Italy
    Happy days. I'd thought thus was the way but not sure if it was fine by the moderator. Cheers.

7. beerkat

beerkat Senior Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Cheshire UK
    You've obviously joined the forum so you're entitled to put a list of items for sale in the 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' section. I'm sure the moderator will be perfectly happy about that. As I said, just make sure you include the price you want and some info about postage or collection or whatever. Then watch the cash roll in ;)

8. Vic Lonsdale

Vic Lonsdale New Member

Feb 20, 2023
    Italy
  9. Glenn2926

Glenn2926 Senior Member
    Subscriber

Dec 21, 2021
    Yorkshire
  10. Geoff Butler

Geoff Butler Never too old for Biking!
    Subscriber