Help Wanted Completley Different Subject

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by joe mc donald, Aug 5, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    People someone has stolen my dog a poodle cross Maltese miniature poodle by the name of jet from Burnham SL17EW. He is a year old and is so very playful. Now I know he will not be in the area any more so I beg of you all please if you hear of someone trying to get rid of a similar dog please let me know. And if they are the thieves I will deal them some Belfast Justice. He has just had a hair cut so is not as fluffy
    Ride Safe
    Joe

IMG_0769.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

The CNUTS. Some people don't deserve to breath, lowlife-scum-sucking-cnuts. :mad:

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  3. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    DozersDad
    This is a more recent picture. I Have had trouble loading pic's but this was taken in the last six weeks. And thanks for every thing. I do miss him and I am at fault. I was getting the shopping out of the car and he walks in and out with me. On this occasion the better half said where's Jet I ran out there and he was gone.
    Regards
    Joe

38239108_10212543299721416_939225260765478912_n dog.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    I really do wish that these thieving bastards would go away and die somewhere!:mad:
    At the very least their next shit should be a hedgehog.:scream:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    O'h I forgot to say he has white around his mouth small white patch on his chest and white on his pads.
    Regards
    Joe

• Like Like x 2
  6. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Stevethegoolie
    Yes I support that. And if I can find the thieves they will at least have broken arms.

• Like Like x 2
  7. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Mr.Orange
    Yes I agree and all I want to do is kill them. I do really miss him he was like my shadow.
    Regards
    Joe

• Like Like x 2
  8. stinger

stinger Senior Member

Nov 28, 2017
    Yarnbrook
    Sorry to hear this, hope he gets home safe and sound

• Like Like x 1
  9. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Andyc1
    Yes I am contacting every one I can think even got most of the Burnham Village residents looking. Amazing how good people rally and hate the scum that do this and for pennies. I just hope they have to take him to a vet or similar as I have contacted hundreds. And Mate I will gladly get a phone recording because if I find the thieves I will be going to prison gladly. Little monster used to drive me crazy with his pawing for treats or walks but like I said he was my shadow if I sat in a chair he would be right next to me.
    Regards
    Joe

• Like Like x 3
  10. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    terrible news Joe, I'm sure everything will work out for you, the word is out there now and as said before by other's I to am not a fan of social media but for this kind of thing its invaluable,
    good luck I hope he's home very soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Bastards!
    Fingers chopped off and the same for bike thieves! :mad::mad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Sorry to hear it joe, have you tried here

• Like Like x 1
  13. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    That's bloody awful, Joe. I hope Jet turns up soon, and the thieving bastards will be properly dealt with. Lowlife swine.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Crap news Joe, would be devastated if that happened with our Cocker pup, hope you find him.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    @half ton which particular bit do you disagree with?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Are you sure she's stolen? Could she have wandered off.
    I

• Like Like x 1
  17. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    I suspected something like that - no worries mate. I've given up trying to do stuff on my phone without visual aids!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  18. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Crispey.
    Thanks for that I have just added him.
    Regards
    Joe

• Like Like x 1
  19. Angus

Angus Noble Member

Mar 19, 2017
    South Africa
    Really pray you find him soon Joe, I'd be devastated honestly. :sweat:

• Like Like x 1
  20. R_1000

R_1000 Elite Member
    Subscriber

Sep 2, 2016
    UK, London
    Oh mate... I sincerely hope you find the little fella. I'll do a search on the internet sale pages and keep my eyes peeled.

Might be worth posting these in other dog forums.

As for the thieving parasites..... Hope they rot for putting people through misery. If by chance we find these scums.... We will bring the dog lovingly in our arms and drag the thieving scums in the chains delivered straight to you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. DCS222

DCS222 Guest

Sorry to hear it fella, hope he turns up soon.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    Fingers crossed this has a happy ending and Jet is returned to his rightful owner.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Hack Driver

Hack Driver Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2017
    Denton, Maryland USA
    Just saw this thread about Jet and I'm really sorry to hear that he's gone. One of mine disappeared one evening this spring (without a sound) when my wife turned her back for a second. We thought a fox took him, but it's possible for your dog to run off that quickly. I learned quite a bit about dog behavior after we hired a tracking dog to find him. The comment above about Facebook is good, and you should notify all of the local veterinary offices in case someone finds it, plans to keep it, and takes it to the vet for a check-up. It's not unusual for a lost dog to go into 'survival mode' where they won't come to anyone, including the owner. Ours was living in a nearby farm field and woods for two weeks in freezing weather and rain. We saw him several times, and he ran each time that we tried to approach or call him. I finally managed to trap him with fried chicken and strips of my wife's T-shirts as 'bait.' He won't leave her side anymore (except to chase the neighbor's cars). Don't give up hope. There are plenty of cases of lost dogs being gone for a few months.

• Like Like x 9