675 Help,can't Find Neutral ?

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by Street Meat, Apr 16, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Street Meat

Street Meat New Member

Feb 18, 2018
    Royal Tunbridge Wells
    Hi I have a 2015 street triple R 3000 miles fully main dealer serviced which I have had for 2 weeks, the trouble is I am having difficulty finding neutral is there a knack or am I heavy footed although I have tried everything I spend 2 or 3 mins getting neutral, I have tried 2 down to n 1 up to neutral ...I get it eventually but seems no rhyme or reason Help

2. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Are you looking with your foot or your eyes? If your waiting for the light then it may have a fault. So when you say you cant find it, is it neutral, the gear ,or the light, first of all? It will be good to know so advice is correct.
    I assume its the gear. Have you had a lot of bikes? Many call the Triumph gearbox clunky. This is the first time I have read this issue on a Triumph ( I think).
    Are your gear lever linkages tight?
    Two weeks out of a Dealer I would be back asking for the mechanics opinion.Not alot of help, someone else will be along shortly.
    Hi.