Helmet To Helmet Communication.

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Spacefrog, Oct 15, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Spacefrog

Spacefrog Active Member

Oct 8, 2018
    Somerset UK
    I have an autocom device in my FZ6 for Helmet to pillion helmet communication,i tried putting the autocom on my thruxton but theres very little room for anything under the seat or side panels….. its a bit dated as its connected by wires, we both have full face helmets and it has worked well for the last ten years, does anyone have any recommendations for an upto date system with maybe bluetooth so we dont have to connect the wires.

2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    These are one of those items that get loads of mixed reports,
    I have the older scala q3 which has worked fine for me, a few connection issues here and there but overall ok, one of the pricier ones though. It’ll bluetooth to satnav, passenger and phone

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. sam triple

sam triple Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2018
    hampshire
    hi ,I use interphone sports tour intercom can connect up to 4 units on one system ,can use phone ,radio, music from phone ,twat nav etc ,to be honest they are a god send on long trips ,especially if someones having a few issues ,unit sits on outside of your lid and you just run wiring for mic and speakers under the lining

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Tucker 1963

Tucker 1963 Elite Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Newmarket
    I use the Sena 10s which is great for me and Lisa . Bluetooth/ Sat nav/ phone/ music
    Does the lot :p
    Tucker _20180815_011439.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1