Hello

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Daniel Bailey, Dec 7, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Daniel Bailey

Daniel Bailey New Member

Nov 30, 2017
    Frederick Md.
    Hello, this will probably fail, as I will not know how to do it, but, what the hell. I buy things like I am hung over, the last being a 2003 speed triple, which I need like a hole in the head. I DO enjoy wrenching, and am looking for a source of knowledge in the hands on department. I seek first hand knowledge. There are way too many who read various articles, have good memories, and then ...presto-change...are seasoned mechanics....with nary a busted knuckle.
    I have broken down one fork, and THINK I know what I need, have found evidence of water at one plug,... want to clean the calipers without ordering rebuilding kits, if all looks good,... have found air lines running nowheres from the tank, smog stuff, I guess,...do not know what is up with the fuel gage, the warning light stays on, I can get no reading from the gage itself no omes, no continuity...and such as that. I live in Maryland, USA, used to love booze, still love commas, hate computers, or rather what they have become to and with us. Yours, Dan Bailey

• Like Like x 1
  2. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Hi mate and welcome

3. Daniel Bailey

Daniel Bailey New Member

Nov 30, 2017
    Frederick Md.
    You-betcha...thank you. How is geology over there?...or I should have said the interest in. Here I can find people interested in minerals, gems ,that stuff..but not much as far as those trying to learn the process..I have interest, but bad brains,...kinda like Groundhog Day..reading over and over. Teflon brain.

4. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
  5. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Geology???:confused:
    I wouldn't have a clue mate :(
    All I know is that the black stuff goes underneath the tyres :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Hi and welcome to the forum

7. Tucker 1963

Tucker 1963 Elite Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Newmarket
    Hi and welcome to the nut house you should fit right in.
    Tucker:mask: