Heidenau 120/90-18 On T120

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Bonnie1980, Aug 7, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Bonnie1980

Bonnie1980 Bonneville T120 Black

Aug 6, 2019
    South East England
    Hi All,

Would anyone know if the Heidenau K60 120/90-18 will fit a 2018 T120 front? I have seen them on the T120's online without any modification to the forks but my dealer, whom I had asked to fit the tires, has returned them stating that the tires won't fit.

Before I return the tire just wanted to check if anyone has managed to fit them fine.

Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. DaFoole

DaFoole Member

Can't speak to the Heidenau's but the Shinko 705 120/90 fits... albeit somewhat tight...which probably helps you not at all. FWIW I run Heidenau's on my Super Tenere' and they're a bit "greasy" when running in the wet. I stick with them mostly owing to their long life for extended trips as well as good traction on dirt and gravel. The Shinko's on the T120 do well in wet/dry conditions but won't last near as long the Heide's.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Bonnie1980
    Sound cheap and cheerful to me. If your dealer has told you won't fit then I think I would take his advice. Think about it you have two wheels and the roads are shit and contaminated. Fit something decent that will help to keep you safe. And most of all your insurance company will accept as compatible.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1