Touring Headlight converters?

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Yorkshireman, Apr 6, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Bit of advice please, if anyone can help. Is it worth fitting headlight converters for when I go to Spain later this year. I won't be riding at night but I know that's not the point. TBH I cant see where they would go anyway. Anyone any experience of this either way??.?

Also, has anyone visited Aragon race track. I'm booking tickets for the MotoGP and after watching WSB last week didn't see much in the way of trackside viewing so I'm wondering which is the best grandstand to go for. Cheers all.

• Like Like x 1
  2. roadrider

roadrider First Class Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Oxon
    I've never bothered and never had any problems.

3. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    I'm with Roadrider on this one.:)

4. Yorkshireman

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Cheers guys, that's what I thought.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yorkshireman

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Cheers, I think I've decided on the start finish grandstand with a view of the first corner. Thanks all.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dave Perkes

Dave Perkes New Member

Apr 19, 2017
    Southampton
    I asked about this prior to my trans Europe trip 2016. It seems that the Triple light set up on my Sprint GT could not me converted by the stickers. I has no problems on the roads as I was not riding much after dark.

7. Martin Jarvis

Martin Jarvis New Member

Aug 15, 2019
    Andover
    Most MC headlights are straight and therefore do not need any alteration when going abroad.

• Like Like x 1