Have we got a members you tube biking vids section? Ill start us off.

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Englishman, Nov 10, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Englishman

Englishman Member

Nov 9, 2013
    I make a few mad videos when on tour. Only a very few are suitable for you tube.

Here is an example of what we get up to. The Lardy old BM was mine, I had just beat that racing snake throwing the snowball in a blast up the mountain from Ainsa in Spain to the French/Spanish border. He was on a 955 Daytona and blamed his tyre pressure. Pussy bitch can't ride more like it.I checked them later, they were fine.

Anyhow, some Spanish madness at the border crossing.

bmw system 5 cleaning visor in mountains of northern Spain - YouTube

2. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    Yes we have, you cock - trawl the site for 5 minutes! (Nice vid, though). :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Englishman

Englishman Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Effin ell, what a scatterbrain I am, I shall go forth and investigate right this instant you Ass-to-mouth.:eek:

Al

• Like Like x 1
  4. Englishman

Englishman Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Some total arse told me there is a members video area which is plainly nonsense:tongue: so here for your enjoyment; a clip of the old schoolhouse from the film Ryans Daughter from a recent tour of southern Ireland innit. I suppose you need to have seen the film to understand.

ryans daughter school house - YouTube

• Like Like x 2
  5. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    Brilliant! And fuck off - there's a couple of member's vids places. :tongue:

• Like Like x 1