Hard Luggage

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Garry Robertson, Jun 23, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Garry Robertson

Garry Robertson New Member

Jun 20, 2018
    Forfar
    Folks,
    After having a major off, back in Feb 2016, the luggage for my 2012 Tiger 1050 has been sitting in my garage, gathering dust. I wont be using it again, as I've decided to get another Tiger, but this time an 800 XRx.
    I had modified my 1050, fitting another pannier bracket for the exhaust side, as I had fitted a lower Remus silencer, so I could fit a full size pannier on both sides of the bike. It made a hell of a difference, for carrying kit, as me and the girlfriend went over to Europe a few times, two up.
    So, I'm selling both panniers, and the top box. I'm open to sensible offers from anyone.
    I'll try to get a picture of the bike with the modified set-up on here soon.
    Cheers

FB_IMG_1529917234270.jpg

FB_IMG_1529917003624.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Garry Robertson

Jun 20, 2018
    Forfar
    Well, my pics and post have been on this site for a while now, and it looks like nobody is too interested in helping me get my panniers and top box away to a new home. TBH I'm not really bothered about getting lots of money for them as they are, as I said before, just gathering dust, out in my garage. They would also fit a Sprint ST, so if anyone knows of anyone else who might be looking for a cheap set of hard luggage, let them know of mine!
    Thanks again.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Thanks I missed this.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Wow a great opportunity no doubt, Im good at the moment.for luggage.
    Those cases are very expensive as a rule, Cheers anyway Garry, and good luck with the Tiger I look forward to the photos.

5. Garry Robertson

Jun 20, 2018
    Forfar
    Well, it looks like no one is interested in my luggage, so I've now put them on Gumtree.
    I did think about just taking them to the skip as they are still just gathering dust in my garage, but I'll give them a little while on Gumtree and see what happens.
    The original exhaust is also out in my garage too.

6. Garry Robertson

Jun 20, 2018
    Forfar
    Well folks, after putting a post on the Tiger1050 forum, my luggage will be heading to a new home. Will be putting the luggage from the new bike in the place, that was occupied by the 1050 luggage, for the past 3 years. ☺

• Like Like x 3
  7. Glyn Phillips

Glyn Phillips Old’N’Slow

Jun 21, 2018
    Essex
    Yep I’ve posted some items nobody seems to want either , I’m now upset so I’ll go buy some Bushmills and you buy my bits.
    Job sorted I take cash or Bushmills white not the black

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1