Grmoto Exhausts For 2018 Rs

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Oldskool, May 12, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Oldskool

Oldskool Elite Member

Jan 29, 2019
    Hertfordshire
    Has anyone got experience with GRmoto? They don’t yet produce a lowboy silencer for the RS but will have one very soon. I’ve not heard of them but they look good value.. As seen on eBay.. Their carbon tipped stainless silencer for 2017 R is £209.00. I was looking at an SC Projects pipe but they are over 600 Euros. The power graph looks ok and they say no need to fiddle with fuelling. Another benefit is the baffle is held by one bolt only for MOT time . Any feedback welcomed .

• Like Like x 1
  2. neilb

neilb Active Member

Oct 8, 2019
    Billericay, Essex
    I've had this 1050R, 2016 model, since October last year. It came with the exhaust fitted. Sounds good enough for me; not too loud but loud enough....but I do wear ear plugs! Friends I've ridden with say it sounds pretty awesome. The finish of the can and fittings is as new with no sign of tarnishing at all. As far as I know, the bike has not been remapped and it runs brilliantly. I reckon it's a real bargain for the price. IMG_20200425_162710.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oldskool

Oldskool Elite Member

Jan 29, 2019
    Hertfordshire
    Thanks, the bike looks lovely..! Are you running it with the baffle in or out ?

4. neilb

neilb Active Member

Oct 8, 2019
    Billericay, Essex
    In

• Like Like x 1