Grab rail wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by kitkatjeff, Nov 4, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. kitkatjeff

kitkatjeff New Member

Oct 24, 2014
    Looking for a grab rail to fit my 2005 T100 Bonneville, it has the loop already there but no grab rail, it's the type that fits with two allen screws either side, see photo. Tried to buy one today at my local dealership but non available from Triumph at the moment so if you have one for sal bonny3.jpg e please let me know.

bonny3.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    www.triumphparts.co.uk aka Sprint Manufacturing seem to have a few different types for Bonnies. Suits you, Sir!!

3. kitkatjeff

kitkatjeff New Member

Oct 24, 2014
    Cheers steve but they don't have one that actually fits to this loop. it is a triumph one and they are available but A1 at York cannot give me a delivery date. At a guess, Triumph wait till they have a few ordered and then have them made. Will see what happens, as to te bike, I love it!!

4. stevethegoolie

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    Aah ... deep joy!! :upyeah:

Norman Hyde could be a source of a grab rail! Alternatively you could try someone such as Jack Lilley or World of Triumph. I've used JL before for mail order parts when I had my Daytona 955i CE (coincidentally bought from A1!) and WoT have schematics in the spare parts section of their website which may (or may not!!) be helpful.

Team Roberts at Conisborough are also very good to deal with ... smaller than A1 and much more enthusiastic (one boss, one salesman and one service manager last time I used them, plus a mechanic or two). :upyeah:

5. kitkatjeff

kitkatjeff New Member

Oct 24, 2014
    cheers steve will have a look when I get some time over the week end, as I said not in a big rush as now the weather has broken probably wont get a ride again till next year.

6. kitkatjeff

kitkatjeff New Member

Oct 24, 2014
    sorted got one now so thanks

• Like Like x 1
  7. stevethegoolie

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    Excellent!! :upyeah:

8. Greeny

Greeny Member

Jun 17, 2014
    I may be able to help. Give me a call on 07771767649, cheers Simon image.jpg

image.jpg

9. kitkatjeff

kitkatjeff New Member

Oct 24, 2014
    managed to get one complete but only needed the grab rail part so still have a frame here, is it the one in the photo above and if so how much do you want for it as could put it on the spare frame/mounting. Will give you a ring this afternoon. Thanks

10. Greeny

Greeny Member

Jun 17, 2014
    I've taken a close up of the only bit I've got left. Not sure if it's what you're after. The chrome is a bit pitted in places. You can have it for £20 plus p&p image.jpg m

image.jpg

11. kitkatjeff

kitkatjeff New Member

Oct 24, 2014
    This is what I have at the moment as a spare, but need the hand hold that bolts on to it. Cheers.