Good Things Come In 3's

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by crispey, Oct 24, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Well I could be talking triples here but not of the bike variety!
    Firstly: I shall refer my learned friends to this thread

https://www.thetriumphforum.com/threads/tiger-800-camchain-wear.11700/

So you don't have to trawl through it I shall give you a brief synopsis: strange noise on my tiger, loads of people listened to it, couldn't pinpoint it so had several different answers ranging from simple stuff to horrendous, plus I got paranoid!!
    Yesterday I did this
    IMG_3404.JPG
    IMG_3403.JPG
    Actually had the airbox out too,Twiddled about a bit, sprayed some fs365 in and around. Put all back together, yes I took the ratchet handle out! Took her out for a test ride today and all was quiet!?! Touch wood!

Secondly: when I was putting things back in the shed, I refer you to this post
    https://www.thetriumphforum.com/threads/rant-of-the-day.7229/page-5#post-75532
    Said spanner turned up under an oily rag, now this shed had been cleaned out twice since the kidnapping and not a sign, so don't negotiate with the little b#%tards they'll give in in the end!!

Thirdly: I went to visit my mum in law, who has advanced dementia, at the care home, managed to get her downstairs for a coffee, that's a Hit or miss affair, and managed to get her to smile a couple of times, first time I've seen that for about a year! So all in all a great day!!

• Like Like x 8
  2. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Good stuff mate :) see!.... you managed to fix it yourself :cool:
    All those Triumph techs getting you all paranoid :confused:
    Home maintenance mate :p
    It's the future :)
    And you found your spanner :) and made the mother in law smile:grinning:....quick....nip out and put the lottery on mate.....you're on a roll :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1