Gone and done it know!

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by flapinflares, Apr 18, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. flapinflares

flapinflares Active Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Leiestershire
    :upyeah: Well after swapping the Legend at the end of last year for a America. Iv changed again. :eek: I love the look of the America and it is a very nice bike. but I could not get on with the feet forward foot pegs. I know most folk who buy this style of bike love the ride, but for me I like a traditional set up. Any way I have done a deal and am the new owner of a 2004 Triumph Thunderbird Sport. In black and yellow. I will post pics on this thread. and now have to get yet another pair of T.O.R zorst,s.

ha ha, I did the deal while decorating the bathroom. when I came downstairs the wife asked "who were you talking to on the phone up there" I gave a Bazil Fawlty reply... "me talking dear":biggrin::biggrin:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Smurf

Smurf New Member

Feb 26, 2013
    Notts
    Not by any chance the one Pidcocks have?

• Like Like x 1
  3. flapinflares

flapinflares Active Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Leiestershire
    Smack on :eek: of all the bikes for sale..... How?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    Just looked on the web site and that is one good looking bike...
    Nice choice :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. workshyfop

workshyfop Member

Feb 26, 2013
    Can't keep any secrets from the 'trouble & strife' flapin', my missus has just discovered I've bought another seat for the bike. She must've found out when she was putting her broomstick in the garage. :eek: Nice looking bike mind. :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  6. jonny

jonny Active Member

Mar 26, 2013
    sunny cheshire
    Ooo.. new bike, that's good news, can't wait for a few pics of it :upyeah:

7. Smurf

Smurf New Member

Feb 26, 2013
    Notts
    I was going to look at it on Saturday :smile:. Hope you enjoy it.