Going on holiday..... bionic suitcase

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Tigcraft, Apr 24, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    That's it now! Sick of buying chuffing cases that got fooked at Manchester airport this year I'm now traveling Bionic!! IMG_9429.JPG IMG_9430.JPG IMG_9431.JPG
    Weight? What weight? Let's see if these manage the job! You think that's bad wait till you see the wife's modified Umberella!!

2. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Hope you don't have any issues when the bags are scanned ???????

3. Scoot65

Scoot65 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2015
    DURHAM
    Before we go away, my wife buys suitcases from charity shops, they cost between £2 and £4 at most (often the cases are new or nearly new). If they get wrecked on the journey, it's no real hardship. Often we don't bother bringing them back anyway....... it's a one way flight for the cases!
    I would have never thought about doing this until my wife started to do it and now I'd never consider buying an expensive set of luggage cases.

4. Scoot65

Scoot65 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2015
    DURHAM
    We give the cases to the wife's family to use or give to friends...

5. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Ok so we're all in agreement then that we get lumbered with the shit end of it all?!
    The amount of suitcases I've been through (mostly because my partner and previous doesn't like the size/colour/style/looks) and I say every time 'just leave the damn things and keep what we've got!' "No, they've said,we need matching" then the matching ones get smashed and back to square one..........

Sorry just having a rant about my pet hate with cases and women!!

• Agree Agree x 1