Garmin 660lm + Scala Headset For Sale

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Wessa, Jan 27, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Hi all I have a Garmin Zumo 660lm with lifetime maps (currently up-to-date with 2020 maps updated), bike mount including ram connector and a Scala G9 headset. This will basically give you a complete set of kit to get mobile with satnav communication. I will be putting it on ebay for £150, but if somebody on the forum wants it I will accept £110 if you collect or what ever the post cost are if you want me to ship them. New this lot was over well over £500. If anybody is interested pm me. I can provide photo's if you are interested

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Sorry guys the unit has been sold to a happy forum member....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Wessa
    I missed out there. I am looking to get something for my new helmet as it does not accept the Sena.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Sorry Joe, I must admit I did not expect it to sell as quickly as it did mate....

5. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    I hope you didn’t sell it to @Tiglet youll never hear the end of it and if you told him where you live he’ll now be able to find his way there! And don’t let his bestest mate @steve lovatt know

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    The buyer remains a mystery, as I've been sworn to secrecy and therefore I have to maintain their privacy :).. As far as @Tiglet goes, he only lives around the corner from me, so he can call any time he likes :heart:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    There you go @crispey causing trouble again and that’s after me looking after you as your carer for the day at the 2019 NEC Bike Show :yum

There’s now’t wrong with my bestist mate @steve lovatt, although it was him who put me up to the sat nav banter at the 2018 GMU as you jolly well know :joy::joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Yeah well with that shitty bit of crap he bought last time he’ll never find his way there.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    That’s it Steve keep that @crispey dangling mate, he’s a troublemaker :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  10. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    It’s served me well old lad for nearly 2 years including trips abroad :yum

• Like Like x 1
  11. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Some carer you were, you cost me over £200, and as for putting you up to it he says that’s a bare faced lie!
    And @Wessa dont show him how to use the scala, last thing I want while riding round spain is having to listen to him whinge about being a pensioner and not being able to take 6 holidays a year on the latest model of whatever he buys cos he’s got bored on a rainy day!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  12. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    That’s it rub it in,us pensioners don’t get paid holiday leave,or paid for statutory holidays or even sick pay :sob:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  13. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Nor do the self employed and we still have to work!! But do you hear me whinging about still using a 8 year old bike cos I can’t afford the latest model, only just afford to put fuel in it? Have to go on holiday with the wife cos I can only afford one a year not 5, holidays that is, even you couldn’t afford 5 wives! No you don’t hear me whinging, do you?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Hmm there seems to be a lot word slinging going in here, I only posted that I had a satnav for sale and you lot go to a war of words. And no I’m not saying who is the proud owner of the zumo...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Stop swearing @crispey,,,,,,,using that w*rk word :p

16. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    There you go @Tiglet - he's admitted it!
    Bet he still owes you for a coffee as well! :joy::joy:

17. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    @steve lovatt my bestist mate he owes me a lot more than a coffee for looking after him.

@crispey nearly had a heart attack when he got his wallet out to pay for those cheapo pants especially when he was told there’d be no discount for the blood runners :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    A carers job is a thankless task me bestest mate and we all applaud you for taking on a difficult case like our good friend @crispey. :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    You’re right yet again my bestist mate it was a thankless task and what thanks do you get for it none just abuse after abuse :sob:

At least I hope that by caring for people like @crispey then when I arrive at the pearly gates they will be opened wide for me :)

• Funny Funny x 3