Front Indicators

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Rkt120, Oct 20, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Rkt120

Rkt120 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2020
    Wiltshire
    Evening all I am extremely new to the bike world so apologies in advance, I’m looking at changing the front indicators on the Bonnie they are just the normal ones atm. I like the look of Motogadget led pins, it says about needing a resistor but am I right in thinking I could change the ticking speed on the info settings on the bike as I think that’s what I have seen but I’m unsure if im looking and reading the correct information and the other thing would they pass the mot as I’m not sure if it’s the correct distance between the blinkers?
    Cheers

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Rkt12o
    Welcome to the family. I am not sure but i feel to have them working properly you will need resisters. There are plenty out there that come as a kit. Do hit the upload a file button bottom right corner and show the inmates your new steed. And let us know how you get on.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Keith Hopkins

Keith Hopkins New Member

Aug 29, 2021
    Rawamarsh Rotherham
    Hi Has anyone fitted a new front indicator to an XRT? Explorer. From what I can see it looks like the headlight will have to come out to get to the lead plug in