Forum Vote - 2019 Election Prediction

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Judd Dredd, Dec 12, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
?

Who will win todays vote?

Poll closed Dec 13, 2019.
  1. Conservative Majority

20 vote(s)
    64.5%
  2. Conservative Minority

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Labour Majority

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. Labour Minority

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Hung Parliament

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  6. Someone Else

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  7. MONSTER RAVING LOONEY PARTY :-)

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  1. Judd Dredd

Judd Dredd Giver of Drugs, Vaccines and Hard Truths

Jan 13, 2019
    here and there
    So, who do you think will win today?

vote 2017.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    #2 Bad Billy, Dec 12, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    Monster Raving Loony Party not on the vote then? :) Edit it has now been added .. Thanks!

I don't have confidence in any of the self promoting bunch of liars! :dizzy:

That said I went and voted on my way to work, who got that vote is my business, but I believe you should exercise your democratic right to vote, even if the spineless wimps in parliament choose to ignore it, because this should be our revenge on those that ignored the referendum result. ;)

But I sincerely hope that we don't get a hung parliament as that will just lead to another stalemate where nothing gets done, and that will be a real disaster! :mad:

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    dztCMMCTeCbN3YT4NOniNkf2uCP1fNqoQWteg-5SwnY.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • WTF WTF x 1
  4. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    The logical flaw in your argument is that you should not keep going back to the lying mechanic. Other mechanics are available.......

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    I agree with Ducky in so far as I can't vote for any of the established parties. Not one is worth voting for. As long as people keep voting them in we'll get the same shit. People just don't seem to learn. I voted for the Brexit Party, the ONLY party in line with what I voted for in the Referendum. Bojo's oven ready deal is NOT Brexit, he talks shite.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. feckless

feckless Noble Member

Apr 16, 2019
    Cumbria
    I think the voting is based upon who you would hate to be leading this country the most, rather than who you would like to run the country.
    as said before they are all just massive egos out for there own gains largely imho ;);)

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. feckless

feckless Noble Member

Apr 16, 2019
    Cumbria
    I think the voting is based upon who you would hate to be leading this country the most, rather than who you would like to run the country.
    as said before they are all just massive egos out for there own gains largely imho ;);)

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Rspete

Rspete Elite Member

Jun 17, 2018
    Durham
    I try to keep away from threads like this but Instead of not voting, go to the poling station and deface the voting ticket, with such statements as "none of the above traitors" it goes down as a black vote.
    My understanding is a no show vote goes to the party in charge now but please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. freck

freck Elite Member

May 4, 2017
    Preston, Lancs, UK
    You’re all making it sound like it’s a new thing that all of the candidates are useless and all the party policies are flawed and self serving. :kissing:
    It seems to me that it’s always been the case and most people really do just vote for who they hate the least, or who their parents have always voted for, regardless of anything else. :p

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    I voted last week by post as I’m currently away from the Uk while all the election shite is across the news.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Rspete

Rspete Elite Member

Jun 17, 2018
    Durham
    20191113_122436.jpg

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    Wrong!

Sorry but a spoilt ballot paper counts against no candidate. It is recorded as a spoilt paper. They only take on significance should there be so many as to register some kind of protest but your slogan or whatever goes nowhere. Most spoilt ballots are where people make a mistake and place more than one cross in the boxes. You cannot amend the paper- you need to ask for a new one there and then.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    True, but there is a big difference from just stepping in shit, to drowning in it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. BonnieCat

BonnieCat Crème de la Crème

Feb 20, 2016
    Netherlands
    I think it’s awful the way the tories have run the NHS down. Under normal circumstances I would never vote for the Tory party on principal but due to the way the Labour Party has gone so far to the loony left and their desire to befriend any and all terrorists, I’d have to vote for the Tories since any other vote, would be a wasted one in my opinion and they are the least dreadful compared to the others.
    Also did you see the photo of Diane Abbott in the papers wearing two different left shoes. Very confidence inspiring.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    Funnily enough a consultant on C4 News last night surprised Jon Snow when he laid most of the blame on organisational changes brought about by Blair and in particular the GP contracts that have resulted in a huge shift to A&E Depts about which a younger Dr had just finished whingeing....
    I would not pretend to know about that but it is inarguable that the Blair/Brown debt legacy of maxxed out credit cards created the major problem in government finance. Prudence turned out to be fiscally promiscuous and gave birth to Austerity who is only now being released from Borstal. People simply refuse to recognise how getting government borrowing under control has kept interest rates low. Governments that tax and spend freely also steal the value of your currency which burns both ends of your shrinking candle stub.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt

"Do not give this polling card any sweeties, or it will become"

"SPOILT".

• Like Like x 2
  17. David Cooper

David Cooper Triumph Rocketeer.
    Subscriber

0_Local-elections-2019-1853484.jpg

ballot-power.jpg

screen-shot-2017-06-08-at-08-58-07.png

11113124_1438315379816755_3568006743573948740_n1.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. JerryBB

JerryBB Noble Member

Oct 6, 2019
    Wales
    who I voted for is my business, but I will say anyone but Corbyn, who did not get my vote

19. David Cooper

David Cooper Triumph Rocketeer.
    Subscriber

Nicola Sturgeon voting this morning....

78977530_2562284427152920_5459052485761040384_n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  20. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

So after we all finished work :mad:
    Me,wor lass and my son walked to the polling station in the pissing down rain and howling wind to cast our votes :)
    7 Feckin candidates to choose from :eek:
    We ended up voting for 3 different parties :confused:
    Talk about divide and conquer :(
    FFS if families can’t agree is it any wonder we are where we are :confused:
    I have never seen the politics of this country in such a Feckin mess :mad:
    Like I said divide and conquer :(

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2