Forum T Shirts

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by David Cooper, May 10, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    There in hangs the problem. Some companies are very brand proprietary, some don't give a rats, it seems.

I was once looking for Land Rover Uk's head office details, and a Google search brought up an independent garage/company trading under the name "Land Rover UK", so I pointed that out to the LR marketing department, and actually, they couldn't give a frack. Yet, I've heard of scale models being taken off market because they used the green oval without permission!

Companies like Brookland Books are very sharp off the mark if they find pdf copies of their manuals and parts books being offered. Even coming down on forums who's members post links to sites that host them (been there!)

So, yeah, gotsta be careful....

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    IMG_20190926_48676.jpg

Less and less....using the forum header, minus the 'forum' and the triangle.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    Well, there are a couple of t-shirt printing people near me and I'm willing to - at very least - get a rough idea of cost quotes. I'd be more than happy to stand down and let someone else do it if there is anyone with better connections or experience of getting some shirts made up. If nobody steps up then I'll go ahead and start the ball rolling. I would, however, like to know what kind of numbers I need to look at in order to open the discussions.

Oh, and a consensus on the final design. Guess that could mean a poll?

Someone care to summarise the contenders/candidates? Maximum of 3? :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON