675 Fork Upgrade

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by RCStreet, Mar 8, 2021.

Tags:
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. RCStreet

RCStreet Senior Member

Mar 28, 2020
    Ohio
    Looking to upgrade the forks on my 2016 STRX. I ride pretty aggressive on the street and ride in the intermediate group at trackdays. I see there are 3 different products K tech, Race Tech and Traxxion. Looks like k tech and Traxxion are cartridges and race tech is a revalve and springs.

What are people's opinions on these upgrades.

Thanks
    Rob

2. R_1000

R_1000 Elite Member
    Subscriber

Sep 2, 2016
    UK, London
    Hi Rob,

I own a 2014 Street Triple 675 R

I got my forks internals done by "MCT SUSPENSION". The best money you could spend. The handling is simply the best. Brilliant at hard braking. Brilliant at mid corner adjustments. Brilliant when accelerating hard out of corners. The ride is much smoother.

After getting the forks sorted, I had it professionally dialed in by "BN Race Science".

https://i.imgur.com/knlCA3j.jpg

All the best
    H

• Like Like x 1
  3. RCStreet

RCStreet Senior Member

Mar 28, 2020
    Ohio
    I appreciate the reply but am in the good old USA aka colonies... and they are not.

I'm looking for something on this side of the pond.

Thanks
    Rob

4. R_1000

R_1000 Elite Member
    Subscriber

Sep 2, 2016
    UK, London
    #4 R_1000, Mar 9, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    Terribly sorry mate. I failed to check your location. My bad :pensive:

I fitted K-Tech internals to my GSXR K6. It was good but much preferred the triumph internals revalve with correct springs and oil. I guess Race tech does the same as MCT. They sound good as they work with existing decent triumph forks. I never had any experience with Race tech. I'm sure someone will come along with decent info.

All the best buddy
    H