For Sale - Usa Size 44 Rs Taichi Armed High Protection Mesh Jacket Rsj314

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by ducati2, May 11, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. ducati2

ducati2 New Member

Jan 27, 2020
    oklahoma
    RS Taichi Armed High Protection Mesh Jacket RSJ314 Japan size XXL USA size 44
    $190 shipped to lower 48 states
    NOTE - Japanese size XXL = 44 usa.

I purchased this jacket last summer at the Ducati dealership for about $325. It was highly recommended by all the track guys, as it is by far the best protection you can get in a mesh jacket. This one comes with all pads INCLUDING the internal chest protection, which is an option. I am only selling as I have changed bikes and need to get another color to go with my army green scrambler ! This is looks GREAT on a red, black, white or probably any color except army green bike. Jacket has seen very little use, no issues at all. It is still nearly new, but does have a few very small bug stains on the front from the 3-4 rides it has been on. Research this jacket,, (sometimes you can find them for a little over 300, but it would not come with the chest protection).. then get it here for less.

NOTE - Japanese size XXL = 44 usa.

The RS Taichi Armed High Protection Mesh Jacket RSJ314 is constructed of a heavy duty nylon and polyester mesh outer shell with a polyester T-DRY liner. This mesh jacket incorporates removable and adjustable CE certified hard protectors on the shoulders, elbows, and back with a hard chest protector. The Armed High Protection Mesh Jacket also features stainless steel and molded PU outer protection on the shoulder, EVA foam padding on three key areas, flex action panels on the elbows and back of the shoulders, reflective piping for increased visibility, and multiple adjustment points for a custom fit.

IMG_1948.jpg Materials:
    • Heavy duty polyester mesh outer construction
    • Polyester T-DRY inner liner
    Features:
    • Flex action panel on elbow and back of the shoulder
    • Adjuster on upper arm and lower arm to avoid fluster and for better fit
    • Waist adjustment equipped for secure fit
    • Belt loop connection tab on back
    Protection:
    • Removable and adjustable CE hard protector on elbow and shoulder
    • Removable and adjustable hard chest protector and CE back protector
    • Stainless steel and Molded PU outer protection on shoulder
    • EVA foam padding on collarbone, rib and back
    • Reflector print for visibility in nighttime
    • CPS (Chest Protector System) an optional RS Taichi chest protector is INCLUDED.

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg