For Sale: Dainese Jacket And Jeans

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Bonnie1980, May 30, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Bonnie1980

Bonnie1980 Bonneville T120 Black

Aug 6, 2019
    South East England
    Hi All,

Selling my beloved Dainese D-cyclone Goretex jacket and jeans. This is the version without the airbag so please don't confuse with the much expensive version.

Jacket size- Medium- EU 50/UK 40 (Chest size 38.6-40.2in)
    Trouser size- Medium- EU 48/UK 38 (Waist size 32-34in)

Bought in early 2021. My primary set-up is Rukka and this Dainese was back-up so have used it probably 5-6 times max. Recently got a KLIN jacket & jeans as a gift so no use for the Dainese any more.

Absolutely no issues, aesthetically or functionally. Everything in its place as it should be. Not even a scratch or frailing thread. Still looks like new. Comes with all the thermal liners (top, bottom, neck).

Have steam cleaned it thoroughly so ready to go. Asking £500 ONO including postage to mainland UK. Jacket alone going for £580 new at the moment. PM me if you have any questions or want to know more. Have attached pics of the jacket and trousers.

JACKET
    Laminated Gore-Tex 2L SPL 600xk fabric construction
    Cowhide leather inserts in vulnerable areas
    Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard with polyurethane rigid shoulders covered with cowhide leather
    Dainese Wave G2 back protector certified to CE - Cat. II
    Removable inner collar
    Removable thermal liner
    Coated air vents at the chest and back
    Waist, neck and wrists adjustment
    Jacket-to-trousers fastening system
    Pockets for a double chest protector
    2 inner waterproof pockets, 3 front outer pockets (2 waterproofs)

TROUSERS
    Laminated Gore-Tex 2L SPL 600xk fabric construction
    CE certified Pro-Shape hip protection and removable composite CE certified knee protection which can be height adjusted
    Removable thermal quilted liner
    Leather inserts give added abrasion resistance
    Internal perforated mesh lining
    Adjustable elasticated waist and calf straps

Dainese1.jpg

Dainese2.jpg