Thruxton Fitting LED Indicators & Triumph Instructions.

Discussion in 'Thruxton, Scrambler & Trident' started by Bonzo, Mar 4, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Bonzo

Bonzo Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2016
    IoM
    Gotta love the Triumph Instructions downloads.

Right let's fit me new short LED Indicators using the downloaded instructions:

Models Affected - Check.
    Parts Supplied - Check.
    Warning!. Warning! Warning! - yep yep yep!
    Thruxton R - Remove the indicators as described in the service manual. Fit the new LED indicators following the procedure in the service manual. Tighten screws to 3Nm.

Gee thanks for the help Triumph!

Think I'll laminate these printouts in case I ever go through it again

2. Midas

Midas Member

Mar 26, 2016
    Manchester, UK
    Bit of a stitch up though isn't it....Most all of the download accessory download instructions say to refer to the workshop manual that you cant buy, but can pay per visit for limited access to........Cheeky fu*kers if you ask me.
    The sooner someone does a PDF of that thing and starts to distribute it the better.....

3. Bonzo

Bonzo Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2016
    IoM
  4. Giles

Giles Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2016
    Surrey
    I changed mine okay, just prepare yourself your all the wires inside the front headlight and recall how to "re-pack" them and within settings on the dash change indicator to "type 2" to get them working. 20 minute job ;)

5. Bonzo

Bonzo Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2016
    IoM
    No prob with changing them, was posting more to highlight the pointlessness of some of the instruction downloads.