675 Fitted A Sw Motech Rack And Givi V40 Case.

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by Richard H, Dec 21, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    As we are planning some big tours in 2018 wife and I have finally gone down the top box routes on our bikes. Never been great fans of the looks but they are practical when on tour. Here is what we have done. We also have SW Motech blaze panniers for both bikes. Don't need big touring / adventure bikes to tour.

• Like Like x 3
  2. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    Morning Richard,
    I agree entirely with your thoughts on touring not being the preserve of big, heavy tourers.
    We use our 865 Bonneville and it is more than adequate, travelling light is the key.
    Last year we had a week in Spain using 2 Kriega dry bags and an old magnetic tank bag, it worked well enough but I prefer to keep the tank bag loading to a bare minimum and so am on the cusp of buying a pair of SW Motech Blaze panniers.
    We are going back to Spain next July and I want to be using the panniers by that time.
    What are your opinions on this kit?
    I'd be pleased to hear them.
    I work in Swadlincote, small world isn't it!
    Curly

3. R_1000

R_1000 Elite Member
    Subscriber

Sep 2, 2016
    UK, London
    Hi

I did a 6000 miles trip around Europe over 10 days. Used a Kriega US30 as main luggage strapped to the rear of the bike, US5 for puncture repair kit and R25. It worked out perfectly. 20160515_194943.jpg

• Like Like x 2