First rides

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Kradser, May 5, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Kradser

Kradser Active Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Esbjerg Denmark
    Had a couple og good rides on my speedy. Fantastic. Loved every minute. mobile 1016.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kradser

Kradser Active Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Esbjerg Denmark
    mobile 1064.jpg

Just put these on. A little tip, make sure you get the pin plunger into the little hole in the brass insert.
    I `thought` the pin was seated but it wasnt. That puts a little bit of pressure on the brakes, not much, but gradually enough to lock. Make sure you check the brake a `few`times.
    I could imagine being in a rush and the brake locking up down the road.....

Got them off ebay, bout 35 pound. They look great and have a very good finish.

mobile 1064.jpg

3. P19DJG

P19DJG Banned

Mar 16, 2013
    Ive had a few sets of these Chinese/Hong Kong brake levers on various different bikes & find them great value for money to be honest. Identical to the Pazzo levers i had on one of my Fireblades & a fraction of the cost.
    Build quality, finish & functionality was great. I tend to smear all bolts & pivots with a bit of copper grease before installation & make sure you make the necessary adjustments so that you have a little freeplay in the levers to eliminate any binding.

• Like Like x 1