Featured First Ride Out On Rebecca - Rocket 3 Tfc.

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Doon Scott, Aug 17, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Doon Scott

Doon Scott Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2020
    UK
    Well, Just back from a 3000-mile tour around France and North Spain on Rebecca, my new Rocket 3 TFC. Still can't get rid of my smile. What a holiday, great roads, great scenery, great riders out there, and the French and Spanish car drivers are so biker friendly, they move out of the way and are happy for you to filter freely, unlike nearly every UK driver who tries to close you off.

The bike is wonderful, responsive, smooth, great cornering and braking. As for the torque and power, the best I have ever felt and experienced. I am still learning and so have not taken it to its limits, but still been able to question my skills on occasion as it does tend to lead you astray. It definitely turns heads as well, even had the Spanish Police pull me up to have a look when I came out of Andorra. Feel very proud.

The only negative so far is the Bluetooth option it's appalling. Massive connectivity issues and ended up switching off.

Here's a couple of pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

IMG_0227.jpeg

IMG_0237.jpeg

IMG_0238.jpeg

• Like Like x 25
  2. QuadumphUK

QuadumphUK Noble Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Boscombe
  3. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Sounds like a fantastic trip on an equally fantastic bike! We'd love to see more photos if you have some to post. Glad you're enjoying that gorgeous Rocket 3 TFC. It's a beauty! :blush:

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Maxb10

Maxb10 Member

Jun 6, 2020
    Lincoln
    You in isolation now? Just asking as I am wanting to go to France in Sept!

5. sandeep ghosh

sandeep ghosh New Member

Dec 2, 2016
    Sevenoaks, Kent
    Beautiful bike indeed. Glad your tour went well. Fantastic pictures. I too had BT module issues on my TFC which is now resolved after software upgrade by dealer. I use it for navigation (Triumph app) music and calls. I use the joystick to control volume, change track, take calls etc. Interested to know what kind of issues you are facing?

• Like Like x 1