America Few Bits Needed To Finish Rebuild Of America

Discussion in 'America, Speedmaster & Rocket' started by slimlavud, Oct 22, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. slimlavud

slimlavud Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2015
    London, UK
    Hello All, for two years I have been rebuilding a stolen recovered 2003 America (790, carb model) using only money made on ebay to keep out of my family budget...
    I have most parts now but maybe someone has these bits lying about, I am in London but travel a lot and happy to pay postage from almost anywhere...

One off front rider RIGHT HAND footrest/footpeg: Footrest Assy, Front, RH T2080549

One off carburettor clip: CLIP CARB TO HEAD RUBBER 3700003T03 Replaces 3700003-T0301

Battery cables, from starter and the earth/ground cable (mine have been chopped off!)

The retaining clips for the headlamp unit, there is one large clip or five small ones, with descriptions and part numbers from the Triumph parts list:

Spring Clip, Headlight T2700343 - one off

or:

Spring Clip, Headlight T2700324 - five off

perhaps if someone has damaged a headlight and has the old one still?

Thanks a lot, please text or call; I try and check in here often but not often enough probably: +44 (0) 7896 921115