Feedback

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by johne, May 20, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. johne

johne Standing on the shoulders of dwarves.

Jan 16, 2020
    Where the Wolds meet the sea
    A week or so back, I realised my tin of Copperslip grease in the garage was almost empty. Normally I'd go to the local car parts shop and get some more, but as we were in lockdown I bought a tin off Ebay. It arrived a couple of days later exactly as ordered. No issues with it at all.

Now here's the rant: I've noticed Ebay seem to do this a lot recently. I got an email from them yesterday.

Do you like your tin of Copperslip grease? Share your thoughts etc. etc.

I'm tempted to email back.

Hi.

Regarding my tin of grease.

Yes, its f**king amazing. I've installed it on my lounge mantlepiece as a focal point for conversation when guests come round. The tin is a lovely black colour with very nice writing and it really contrasts perfectly with my wife's Porcelain Cats

FFS! What are you supposed to say about a tin of effing grease??

Everything you buy now they want to know your feedback thoughts on it. From a tin of grease to a packet of tap washers. :confounded: I think I'll phone Jeremy Whine this lunchtime and have a rant about it on Radio 2, but hang on a minute, its supposed to be the hottest day of the year so far today so I think I'll go out on the bike instead. :sun:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2