Ezztow Trailer

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Batfastard, Feb 3, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Batfastard

Batfastard Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2017
    Black Country
    Looking to get a bike trailer for behind the Motorhome have been looking at the ezztow trailer (traverse loading)has anyone had an experience with one.or shall I just get a normal trailer .
    Any recommendations welcome also if anyone has a trailer for sale
    Tony

2. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    I looked at the possibility of getting a side loading trailer but the cost is at a premium, all other motorhomers I speak to at sites seem to use the standard bike trailers without much problem, and there plentiful and reasonably priced compared to side loaders.

3. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    Hi Tony, I think this is the trailer your asking about itrs not mine I have actually just came across this and thought of you !!!
    Its less than half of its price new, but a word of warning Ive just found out via a thread on a motorhome forum the company that makes this has just gone into liquidation, though needs checking out to be sure, this you can investigate yourself but will post link to this guys trailer sale,
    look below -
    https://www.gumtree.com/p/campervan...ezetow-bike-trailer-ezetow-trailer/1285565782