Speedmaster Exhaust Choices

Discussion in 'America, Speedmaster & Rocket' started by Mike Sivrican, Feb 3, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Mike Sivrican

Mike Sivrican Member

Jan 19, 2020
    Looking for options beside the V&H. Really want chrome but only seen polished steel so far.

Any suggestions?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mike Sivrican

Mike Sivrican Member

Jan 19, 2020
  3. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Sorry Mike, other than the same standard internet search you've probably already done I have no knowledge on this one :(:(

4. samru

samru New Member

Apr 19, 2020
    estonia
    #4 samru, Apr 19, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
    Hey, i use British Custom silencers, also i added x-pipe. The ones i installed are empty pipes. Making quite a noise now so cars are giving way.

https://britishcustoms.com/collecti...e-performance-tips-for-bonneville-speedmaster

They have black matt vers as well. You just need to look for.

Most probably i wont come back here to reply for possible questions.
    br
    u

• Like Like x 2
  5. Kristoff

Kristoff New Member

Aug 17, 2018
    Hebburn, Tyne & Wear
    Trident exhausts on mine. Sounds great with the baffles in, terrifying with them out. In tunnels and underground carparks, the sound reverberations sound like a WW2 Spitfire.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Foggy69

Foggy69 Member

Jul 8, 2020
    Berkshire
    A word of warning for anyone considering Trident exhausts on the America / Speedmaster. They DO NOT come with mounting brackets! You have to remove the old ones off your original cans. I tried several but found the captive nut on the inside came loose and the bolt just turned. I could not remove the brackets from at lease 3 separate cans where the same thing happened. Also they are VERY loud even with the miniscule baffle in. Had to send mine back for a refund and was deducted around £22.50 for postage and paypal costs plus the cost of me returning them.

7. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    I have Staintune's on mine (AustralIan made). they are polished stainless. Loud enough with the removable baffles in place. I have never run it without the baffles. I bought it that way. ...J.D.