765 Evotech Sp - Uk's Finest - Evotech Srl Italian Junk

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by T88bob, Jun 11, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. T88bob

T88bob New Member

Jun 5, 2019
    West Midlands
    EVOTECH ITALY - Buyers beware. Please learn from my naivety.

In short MV Augusta in Kingswinford, West Midlands are selling products made by an Italian company called Evotech but I can testify they are inferior to the UK Evotech products.

Secondly MV Augusta (Ducati Wolverhapmton) have the worst customer service I have ever encountered.

So please AVOID Evotech PSL (Italy) and MV Augusta, Kingswinford.

Long version -

I wanted to replace the European forced umbilical monstrosity for a number plate holder on my Street Triple and seeing how awesome my pals Evotech tail tidy is I wanted the same.

Quick google listed MV Augusta as my nearest Evotech supplier (
    https://www.mvagustawestmidlands.co.uk/ ) Great I get to support a local supplier and ride my bike.

The sales guy brought down the Tail Tidy and I was initially unimpressed with the item and thought it looked different to how I remembered my mates. Salesman ( I use that term loosely) assured me that these were the best on the market and the one I wanted.

Next day, after downloading the instructions from Evotech (UK) it became evident the one in my possession was not the same.

It took 2 emails and 3 conversations for me to establish that this was not the Evotech tail tidy I had asked for and that MV Augusta would not refund.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

• Useful Useful x 3