Evotech Levers

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by sam triple, Aug 8, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. sam triple

sam triple Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2018
    hampshire
    anyone fitted evotech levers to their plate R , if so any probs encountered whilst fitting .cheers

2. Speed Fr3ak

Speed Fr3ak Member

Jul 12, 2018
    Wiltshire, UK
    I have not fitted Evotech but have fitted ASV's to mine. All levers are similar when fitting. They were easy enough. Just need to ensure you disconnect the clutch cable from the engine side to ensure you have enough slack to disconnect the old to fit the new. Make sure you have some free play in the new cable to ensure you don't get a slipping clutch at high revs. I suggest to take pictures of the clutch end (engine side) where the locking nuts are to ensure you put them back to the same place along the threads to ensure iyou have minimum feck around factor when fine tuning once fitted.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Red Thunder

Red Thunder Crème de la Crème

Dec 2, 2014
    High Wycombe
    I fitted EvoTech to my old Speed Triple R (16 plate)
    It was a bit tight but worked well once on. Good feedback, adjust ability was good and looked the part, especially with the red adjuster matching the red on the R

• Like Like x 1
  4. sam triple

Jul 11, 2018
    hampshire
    ok picked levers up from biker bits in Seaford £100 ,actually cheaper than evotech sell them for ,quality looks good no hassel fitting just need to get out and try them now

• Like Like x 1
  5. sam triple

Jul 11, 2018
    hampshire
    tried levers yesterday and they are lush once I got used to them ,(a few stalls)but I can actually get my stubby cocktail sausage fingers around them ,def thumbs up

• Like Like x 1