Ebc Hh Pads On Speed Triple Rs

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Ducatitotriumph, Aug 9, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    #1 Ducatitotriumph, Aug 9, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    Hi all,
    Well, after a lot of research (and a lot of convincing myself..) , I can confirm that the EBC FA447HH most definitely fit the speed triple rs.
    Not sure if its already been mentioned in another forum as i'm quite new to this so apologies if its already known.
    I had 2200 miles on the standard ones and to be fair, they had life left but i'm about to do the NC500 so i've got the michelin 5's on and i thought "what the hell, pads too"
    I've always sworn by these pads and fit them on all bikes, almost straight away as i like the feel and sound.
    Not every ones cup of tea as some prefer the originals every time (not a lot wrong with the standard ones after all!) but, sportsbikeshop are currently selling them at only £21 a side!
    Compared to the brembo/triumph ones (£60 a side), its a bargain and well worth it as they are a brilliant set up.
    A bit of brake cleaner and they almost look new. A happy chappie!

fullsizeoutput_1353.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1357.jpeg

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    Put some new EBC HHs on my Trident 900 yesterday to replace the ageing pair already in there. Still some 'meat' left on the old ones but they had lost their 'feel'. Much better now.:grinning:

3. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Big fan of all EBC products, bike and car. Went EBC on the front of the Mini, much better than standard, and they are just the standard road set, not fancy yellow/red/greens.

When Tuono due, will be fitting the HH pads.