Dynojet Power Commander V For Speed Triple/tiger Sport

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by ccr32, Jan 4, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. ccr32

ccr32 Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2018
    London
    Dynojet Power Commander V for sale, currently fitted to my 2017 Speed Triple.

Fitted to my bike for less than 1000 miles. Only selling as I am now returning my bike to standard (also selling an Arrow 3-to-1 lowboy exhaust - see other thread).

A1 condition, no issues and no visible wear or damage to any of the cabling, and will be packed in its original box. Currently loaded with a custom dyno map that I had done by T3 Racing in Sevenoaks for my bike, the decat Arrow exhaust and K&N filter that was all fitted at the same time (but obviously you can load other maps) - the bike goes like a stabbed rat with this setup so you may be able to save yourself some dyno time if you're seeking the same thing (though I'd always recommend you have A/F ratios checked on a dyno on your individual bike as they all vary a little).

I don't have a photo of it at the moment but will take some later today and post up. Currently fitted to the bike and will be removed when time allows, though will expedite this if someone wants to buy.

It is this one, on the Dynojet website:
    https://dynojet.co.uk/power-commander-v-8440

Dynojet part number: 21-022

£150ono