675 do i need to reflash my ecu

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by 2k13streettriple, Aug 6, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. 2k13streettriple

2k13streettriple New Member

Aug 6, 2014
    I have a 2013 street triple and i recently purchased "SC PROJECT'S GPM2 SLIP ON EXHAUST" for my bike and since the installation i have been having this weird problem with the bike , what happens is the whenever I rev the bike suddenly the ignition goes off and this happens in every gear ... I am not really able to figure what the problem is , so do i need to tune the ecu or is it related to something entirely different..:rolleyes:

2. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    So I take you have just installed the exhaust and not changed the map?

I just had a look at the comments around this exhaust from the net which have stated that quite a few that have this exhaust have loaded the Arrow map.

Might be worth seeing if you can find someone that does Dyno / remapping work to have a look at the bike.

Cheers

Steve

3. 2k13streettriple

Aug 6, 2014
    the thing is I'm in INDIA and there is no dyno facility available , so you suggest i should go for the arrow free flow mapping?

4. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    From what I have read with regards to this exhaust this seems to be the way forward that most people have suggested

Cheers

Steve

5. 2k13streettriple

Aug 6, 2014