Dimensions T100 Screen Bracket Query

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by 456Charlie, Jul 20, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. 456Charlie

456Charlie New Member

Jul 20, 2019
    Gloucester, England
    Morning All. I've picked up a Summer Screen for my Dad's Bonny T100, but unfortunately it is missing the small "meccano connectors" that connect to the underside of the Yoke and allow the screen brackets to be screwed in, so we can't fit it yet.

I've contacted Triumph, both local dealer and through the main website, and they will only sell us a complete fitting kit at £75, and so far have refused to give me the dimensions of the "washers" to allow me to get some made up locally. £75 for two oblong washers is ridiculous.

If it's worked, I've attached the pic of the instructions that show the part I'm after the dimensions for. Item number 6.

If anyone has a spare pair they'd like to sell, then great - yes please! Alternatively if anyone would be able to measure them up and give me the dimensions so I can get a local engineering company to knock a set up for me, both my Dad and I would really appreciate it.

Triumph Screen.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. TonyG

TonyG Noble Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Bucks
    I've got a complete screen and mountings in perfect condition you can have for £25 plus postage. Came off a 2013 Bonnie.

Alternatively, if I get a chance this weekend I'll dig out the parts below and measure them up for you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 456Charlie

456Charlie New Member

Jul 20, 2019
    Gloucester, England
    HI Tony - assuming you're including the 2 x "item 6" washers, that would be fab. I presume there's a PM function on this forum somewhere to exchange addresses etc?

4. TonyG

TonyG Noble Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Bucks
    Yes, the whole kit, took it off when I bought it and packed it all away. Will try PM'ing you.

5. TonyG

TonyG Noble Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Bucks
    PM sent.

• Like Like x 1