Featured Differences in appearance.

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by OnlySon, Oct 20, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. OnlySon

OnlySon Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Scotland. UK
    Met up with an friend tonight I haven't seen for a while and he asked what I was doing. I said I was thinking of taking the Trumpet a blast and he asked to join me. I normally ride on my own but thought "Why not" . I wasn't sure what he had but a bike is a bike right?

Picture the scene. Me on all blacked out Scrambler, arrow pipe, single seat. Black jeans, black boots, black leather jacket, black open face and black glasses.

My pal on an orange red and white Repsol Honda road missile. Full `Iron Man` outfit complete with sticky out bits and multi coloured skiing boots and Valentino Rossi lid.

We looked like polar opposites and there was loads of pointing and laughing when we met. "Race you" I joked (through a field maybe). Naturally the pace was sedate to suit me.
    We turned up at a seafood place and sat outside eating and he asked if he could ride infront as my exhaust was too loud.

Two opposite ends of the scale but it kinda worked. ;)

• Like Like x 8
  2. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Well said BS1948............

• Like Like x 1
  3. capt

capt Elite Member

May 8, 2016
    western Australia
    Yes it's all very different out there today ! I am the eldest of three brothers, I wear full faced helmets , bike boots , leather jacket with highlighted white and reflective stripes etc. So visibility and protection big on the agenda!! Both my brothers. Open face fully blacked out,work boots, fingerless glove's, so totally style and looks oriented!! One brother wears the open face with no sides just top pan with maybe 1/4 inch padding !?!?!? F*"#king useless as head protection ( he got bee stung on fore head last weekend) you should have seen his right eye.... My missus is still laughing !!!! My Wife and I do many miles two up (full face helmets) and have never suffered ! Suffering for fashion Feck that. LMAO !!!

• Like Like x 2