765 Denali Soundbomb Mini

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by Steve Jones, Oct 22, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Steve Jones

Steve Jones New Member

May 25, 2017
    Merseyside
    Hi all, has anyone fitted a denali soundbomb mini to their 2020 765 Street Triple RS?

2. J S Chappell

J S Chappell Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2020
    Wandering
    Yes I have, in fact I first fitted a full sound bomb split version. It was a difficult install on the striple. It failed after 4 months and returned to SBS for a full refund. I then fitted the mini version, this fits in place of the standard unit no problem, straight swap unless you use the Denali bi-metal mounts, still very easy. The difference in decibels is'nt that much between the 2 Denali units, if I'd realised I would have fitted the mini from the outset, way better than stock. I've just fitted one to my 2020 BMW S1000- XR ,bought it before the bike was delivered in readiness, and although the BM's stock horn is better than the Triumph's pitiful squeak , the Denali's much deeper tone is heard by car drivers much more readily.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. learningtofly

learningtofly He’s not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty boy!
    Subscriber

Sep 25, 2018
    Hertfordshire
    Yes, it's an easy plug & play fit for the 765 and makes a hell of a difference. Go for it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Steve Jones

Steve Jones New Member

May 25, 2017
    Merseyside
    Great thanks for the info.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Steve Jones

Steve Jones New Member

May 25, 2017
    Merseyside
    Great, thanks for the info.

6. David Cooper

David Cooper Triumph Rocketeer.
    Subscriber

I put one on my Rocket but it needs more power than the old horn, it won't work with just the ignition turned on but with the engine running it's ok, as I found out at numerous attempts to fit it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Cyborgbot

Cyborgbot Guest