Dealer blues

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by chrispy, Jul 11, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. chrispy

chrispy Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Salisbury,wiltshire
    Well 3 weeks ago i ordered some bolts for my dresser bars......shall i buy on line or support my local dealer so i choose the latter ,first the parts person went on holiday and forgot to order then told me they were reordered so called today and was told would ring me back but hasn't ,should have ordered from Lings would have been here next day :rolleyes:

2. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    I've had a similar (but more protracted) indicator issue. I waited ages because they were on back order, then found out, when I went in to pick hem up, that they'd sold them to someone else! Firkin bollocks. The net's the way to go!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    Not good news... My dealer so far so good... text me when bits are in hold onto them (i have normally paid) and are normally pretty quick..

4. chrispy

chrispy Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Salisbury,wiltshire
    Well now the good news Three Cross came good got the parts posted free and no charge for the parts either and some other goodies as well ,so well done redeemed their selves :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2