Daytona T595 Resto Last Piece Please Help!

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Delt595, Jun 24, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Delt595

Delt595 New Member

Jun 24, 2020
    Tunbridge Wells
    Hey folks! I have restored a 98 t595 Daytona that was sat for 8 years and I have finished - runs and rides like a dream :)
    Only thing is I am still short a right side fairing panel and the rear fairing cowl in black...
    They’re almost impossible to come by and I’ve toyed with the idea of buying in another colour and respraying but the decals with the red border are equally impossible to find... hoping someone has some for sale or knows someone?...

Any help greatly appreciated :)

many thanks

del

2. freck

freck Elite Member

May 4, 2017
    Preston, Lancs, UK
    There are panels on eBay regularly and the decals could be reproduced by a vinyl printers.
    You’ll most likely need to repaint and/or repair the majority of panels that come up but there are some good ones available occasionally.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Gladtobebackontwowheels

Nov 23, 2019
    Dover. UK
    I've definitely got some panels up in the loft in Jet Black with red decals and I'm only in Dover!
    Pretty sure I have both of those. Will get up there and have a look.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Gladtobebackontwowheels

Nov 23, 2019
    Dover. UK
    Ok, I have all the panels, (inc brand new RH fairing!), you want and have taken pictures. Unfortunately got to go to work now so will process them when I get home.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Delt595

Delt595 New Member

Jun 24, 2020
    Tunbridge Wells
    #5 Delt595, Jun 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    Amazing news! Thank you very much mate ill PM my number feel free to whatsapp

6. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

#6 dilligaf, Jun 26, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2020
    Send a pm mate and delete your phone number :confused:
    It’s a public forum and everyone around the world can see/use your number :eek:

7. Delt595

Delt595 New Member

Jun 24, 2020
    Tunbridge Wells
    Okie dokie ta!

• Like Like x 1