Daytona Mirrors - Universal / Originals

Discussion in 'Daytona' started by Teighto, May 12, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Teighto

Teighto Member

May 14, 2017
    Hythe
    Evening All,

ive been getting out loads lately on the bike but ive noticed that my right hand mirror seem to vibrate a lot more than the left when at higher speeds.

Last night on way home i booted it out of a roundabout and my mirror flew off ! Snapped off at the base !

This is a after market one and i think i want to replace both, just wondered what others have gone for and best place to get them from ?!

2. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    I have heard of people using Honda CBR600 mirrors as an alternative as they (IIRC) give a better rearward view. This may be an alternative for you, but try to check if I'm right before you start spending money!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Southern995Nick

Southern995Nick Well it started like this....

Sep 26, 2017
    Hampshire
    I brought some cheap ones with built in LED indicators from bay of e, a little bit of fettling with a file, and got them fitted to the original mounts, spiced the wiring to the fairing indicator, so didn't need the resistors to slow the flash, not to bad view, and not to out of place.

32227137_10219796010673560_7810060606555291648_n.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  4. Teighto

Teighto Member

May 14, 2017
    Hythe
    Morning, cheers for the replies guys. yeah i think it already had after market ones on their which had built in blinkers (never wired up though)

Ive managed to sort some CBR ones as suggested and fitment is fine with no adjustments needed !

• Like Like x 3
  5. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    Eh?? What?? I was right about something??:confused::confused:

Feck me ..... the wife will never believe that!!:worried:

• Funny Funny x 4