Featured Day Off

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Lessaint, Feb 15, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Lessaint

Lessaint Noble Member

Jan 14, 2019
    Sherwood Forest North Notts
    Weather forecast is good, so I have put a holiday in, and I am going for my first decent ride on the Triple, by midday I will be on the Queens highway,

• Like Like x 12
  2. Clarkey231

Clarkey231 Noble Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Exeter
    Me too, off to Capn Jaspers in Plymouth the on to Cornwall. I'll take some pics and upload later!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Notso

Notso Senior Member

Dec 17, 2018
    Solihull
    Good plan, have a good ride out. I was off yesterday for 500mile service. Crappy ride there through alternate mist and blinding sun, cursing cars without lights on. Then had the best riding weather of the year afterwards. Couldn't have timed it better.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Clarkey231

Clarkey231 Noble Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Exeter
    What is it with these idiots? Thick mist this morning and loads of cars with no lights on. Worst was a cyclist all in high viz but no lights in back lanes, must have a death wish.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. mpllineman

mpllineman First Class Member

Feb 12, 2018
    Pearl,Ms.
    Good luck with the weather. Enjoy your ride and remember to look out for all the idiots you will share the road with!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Hippo-Drones

Hippo-Drones Noble Member

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    Not been there in donkeys years! Do you still have to pay a deposit on ya mug? :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Clarkey231

Clarkey231 Noble Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Exeter
    Didn't get there in the end. Went to GT motorcycles instead. Then down to The hoe.

• Like Like x 1